The College of Natural Resources can provide the education necessary for professional careers in conserving, using, and sustaining renewable resources. Within the college, you will prepare for a career that is personally gratifying, environmentally responsible, and of direct benefit to society.
Ranked among the best in the country, our science-based programs address the social and human elements of resource management and instill in students a sense of stewardship and land-use ethics. Our graduates are prepared to take an active role in finding new and better ways to conserve, use, and sustain the nation's vital natural resources.
Managing our natural resources requires talented, well-educated professionals. Could that be you?
- A Message From Dean Paul Winistorfer
- Curriculum and Opportunities
- College Facilities
- Phone Directory
[PDF 323 KB]
- Faculty and Program Directory - Web Version
[PDF 1.9 MB]
- Faculty and Program Directory - Print Version
[PDF 11.5 MB]
- Endowed Professorships Booklet
[PDF 1.5 MB]
- Centers and Cooperatives Booklet
[PDF 1.5 MB]
- College of Natural Resources Strategic Plan
[PDF 74 KB]
- Leadership Institute Booklet
[PDF 11 MB]
- Wood Enterprise Institute Program
[PDF 7.7 MB]
- Student Organizations
- For More Information
Did you know that the College of Natural Resources used to be known as the College of Forestry and Wildlife Resources?